Low-Cal Chicken Stir Fry
I made this stir fry for my boyfriend, Michael, and I the other night and we absolutely LOVED it. I don't really cook with oil and I think that's something people need to realize.. oil is kiiiind of unnecessary. When you are making a stir fry and other sauces are included, just use those marinades instead of oil!
- Tyson Chicken Tenderloins (98% fat free)
- Frozen mixed vegetables
- Frozen Broccoli
- Brown Rice
- Egg whites
- Teriyaki Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Spray your skillet with pam.
- Add Teriyaki Sauce + soy sauce as needed
- Cover and cook the chicken on medium low heat in the sauce for about ten minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, microwave your mixed vegetables + broccoli.
- Cook the brown rice on the stove (or microwave) by following the instructions on the box.
- Scramble the egg whites and chop up the chicken into decent sized pieces.
- Add the eggs, rice, and vegetables to the chicken/sauce mixture.
I like adding extra sauce and siracha to my stir fry to make it spicy ! We enjoyed ours with an asian inspired side salad :)