Light Twice Baked Potatoes
4 Medium-Large Baked Potatoes
1/2 Cup Light Sour Cream
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
1/8 Teaspoon Black Pepper
3/4 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese (2% Milk)
1.Bake potatoes as you would normally and let them stand for about 10 minutes.
2.Slice potatoes in half and scoop out all the pulp in a bowl leaving 1/4 inch potato shell.
3. Add sour cream, garlic salt, 1/2 cup of cheese, and pepper. Mash the pulp with an electric mixer on low speed.
4. Beat until smooth. It will be a paste-like consistency. Pretty thick! You may add a little milk if you would like. Whatever you prefer :)
5. Divide the mashed potato mixture evenly among the potato shells.
(I apologize for the poor picture quality.. I really need to invest in a nice camera..)
6. Bake, uncovered at 425 for 20-25 minutes.
7. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and bake for 2-3 more minutes.